You’re thinking about making healthy changes to prevent type 2 diabetes. A CDC-recognized diabetes prevention lifestyle change program can help you build healthy new habits that last a lifetime. Join Registered Dietitian’s Nijya Noble and Dr. Brittannie Chester for a Virtual Diabetes Prevention Program.
What is The National Diabetes Prevention Program or National DPP? The DPP virtual program is a year long program that includes:
- CDC-approved curriculum with lessons, handouts, and other resources to help you make healthy changes.
- A lifestyle coach (Dietitian), specially trained to lead the program, to help you learn new skills, encourage you to set and meet goals, and keep you motivated. The coach will also facilitate discussions and help make the program fun and engaging.
- A support group of people with similar goals and challenges. Together, you can share ideas, celebrate successes, and work to overcome obstacles. In some programs, the participants stay in touch with each other during the week. It may be easier to make changes when you’re working as a group than doing it on your own.
- Research shows that CDC-recognized lifestyle change program participants who lost 5-7% of their body weight and added 150 minutes of exercise per week cut their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 58%.
- The program can also lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke, improve your health, help you feel more energetic, and even reverse your pre-diabetes diagnosis.
- Sign up below to save your spot! Limited spots available!
- Cost? Sign up below to see if your insurance covers the whole program or see available payment plan options.
Schedule below to see if your insurance or employer will Cover this program in FULL!
Booking Provided by Healthie