I have received a lot of request to share my recipe for stuffed pepper soup on my Instagram @NKFitnessLLC so here it is!
This recipe is easy, healthy, and your whole family can enjoy it 🙂 !
Ground turkey ( 1lbs)
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Green bell pepper, chopped
1 Yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 Red onion, diced
1 Large can diced tomatoes (15 oz roasted garlic is my favorite)
1 Large can of tomato sauce (15 oz)
3 cups Broth (I used chicken broth)
My favorite seasonings- garlic, pepper, Goya or sea salt!
Optional- brown rice (instead of placing brown rice in my soup I had it on the side as an extra to put in the soup)
- Brown the ground turkey and onions in a skillet
- Place the ground turkey and onions in your crock pot
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the crock pot
- Cover and cook on high (4-6hrs)
- Optional,once done add cheese or sour cream 🙂
You want to learn more about eating clean? Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTcsnSW_RFc
I Hope You Enjoy!